We offer a complete range of Licensable Training. The courses are held at our training centre and are UKATA Approved.
All licensable training complies with Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regs’ 2012, the ACoP L143 and the HSG247 (chapter 4) The Licensed guide details the training content for each of the category’s of training and includes Operatives, Supervisors, Managers & Directors. Supervisory License Holders (SLH’s) and Ancillary Licensed Scaffolders are also covered by this legislation.
Initial courses will include the all the information, instruction and training to the appropriate level of content for the category, will be relative to the job and includes written notes with thorough explanation by the tutor, with power point presentation and includes practical demonstration and delegate participation.
Refresher Training in all categories is initiated by training Needs Analysis in conjunction with the employer where appropriate (TNA).
- Roles & responsibilities
- Asbestos containing materials
- Health hazards of asbestos
- Non asbestos hazards
- Emergency procedures
- RPE and PPE
- Site set up & dismantling
- Plant & equipment
- Decontamination Procedures
- Cleaning & clearance air testing
- Waste management & disposal
- Fault finding
- Site inspections & record keeping
- Management systems & monitoring
- Use & maintenance of RPE
- Site set up
- Enclosures & airlocks
- Use of control measures
- Controlled stripping techniques
- Site & person decontamination
- Decontamination Unit (DCU)
- Plan of Work exercise