Asbestos Training for Project Managers
Suitable for persons who are responsible for delivering projects and are required to understand the legislative requirements for Asbestos Regulations, Asbestos Surveying and Asbestos Removal procedures including the procurement and the on-site management of Asbestos Contractors.
Asbestos Training Limited offer this course for those working on projects and sites where asbestos containing materials could be present and are required to be identified and maybe removed.
This course is aimed at Site Managers, Project Managers and Contract Managers.
- Be familiar with types, uses and likely occurrences of asbestos in buildings and, where appropriate, items of plant
- Be familiar with the requirements as set out in CAR 2012 and HSG 264 with regard to responsibilities also providing an understanding of the different work categories and requirements
- An overview of the requirements for asbestos surveys including interpreting results and understanding the risk assessment process
- An overview of the Asbestos Removal process including remedial work options and best practice
- An understanding of monitoring Asbestos Removal Contractors, expectations and limitations
- The role of the Asbestos Analysts involvement and different types of Air monitoring
This course can be delivered...
In-house course booking Form
The benefits of in-house training?
- By arranging an in-house training course we come to you, this can save valuable time consuming travel and the inevitable and sometimes costly, expense of overnight accommodation involved in using external venues and hotels.
- You decide the dates you want the training to be carried out, we will come to your premises wherever and whenever it suits your workload.
- By utilising in-house training it becomes considerably more cost effective, a ‘one off’ fixed price covers up to the maximum number of delegates allowed on the course, this significantly reduces individual costs per delegate.
Booking Procedure (4 steps)
- Check the course details including the preferred date and start time you want.
- Provide contact information so we can get back to you regarding the enquiry.
- Review and sign our Terms and Conditions.
- We will check our tutor availability and come back to you with a quote and provisional booking for the training.