UKATA Approved In House Unlicensed Works with ACMs (To HSG 210)
MAX 10 PERSONS DURATION 1 DAY MINIMUM* - THE CONTROL OF ASBESTOS REGULATIONS 2012
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 sets out the requirement for training employees who work or disturb asbestos, this is often referred to as minor works with ACMs. Persons requiring this type of training would include those whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs, such as plumbers, carpenters, electricians, maintenance and demolition workers and other trades that will disturb the fabric of a building.
This may also be required by other trades working on pre year 2000 properties and premises such as Cable TV and Satellite installers, Data and Telephone engineers, Fire and Security engineers Window & Door Replacement operatives, Electric Garage Doors and Gate systems, in fact anyone who might come foreseeably encounter the need to work on Non-licensed AMCs to ensure that they are suitably and sufficiently trained.
Topics covered include:
- Asbestos types, risks and properties
- The health effects of asbestos
- Uses and risks of ACMs in buildings
- Emergency procedures (EM1)
- Use and selection of the correct PPE and RPE (EM6)
- Control measures used on site for dust suppression (EM5)
- Cleaning down the work area (EM7)
- Correct waste handling on site (EM9)
- Decontamination (EM8)
This course can be delivered...
In-house course booking Form
The benefits of in-house training?
- By arranging an in-house training course we come to you, this can save valuable time consuming travel and the inevitable and sometimes costly, expense of overnight accommodation involved in using external venues and hotels.
- You decide the dates you want the training to be carried out, we will come to your premises wherever and whenever it suits your workload.
- By utilising in-house training it becomes considerably more cost effective, a ‘one off’ fixed price covers up to the maximum number of delegates allowed on the course, this significantly reduces individual costs per delegate.
Booking Procedure (4 steps)
- Check the course details including the preferred date and start time you want.
- Provide contact information so we can get back to you regarding the enquiry.
- Review and sign our Terms and Conditions.
- We will check our tutor availability and come back to you with a quote and provisional booking for the training.