UKATA APPROVED LICENSED ASBESTOS REMOVAL NEW OPERATIVE DURATION 3 DAYS MAX 6 PERSONS
In Accordance with The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
HSE ACOP L143 and Chapter 4 of HSG247 Asbestos: The Licensed Contractors guide lays out the content of the asbestos training modules for Asbestos Removal Operatives, Supervisors, Managers, Directors, Supervisory Licence Holders (SLH’s) and Ancillary Licensed Scaffolders that are involved in licensable work.
All information, instruction and training given should be suitable and sufficient for the job, using written materials and oral presentation with demonstrations and practical involvement as necessary. This course provides operatives with knowledge and understanding of asbestos removal procedures.
The course content is delivered via theory and practical training methods.
Topics Covered Include:
- Types, uses and risks of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs)
- Health Hazards of Asbestos
- RPE and PPE
- Site Set up & Dismantling
- Controlled Stripping/Removal Techniques
- Decontamination Procedures
- Cleaning and Clearance Air Testing
- Plant & Equipment
- Waste Management & Disposal
- Emergency Procedures
- Non Asbestos Hazards
- Fault Finding
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Site Inspections & Record Keeping
- Management Systems & Monitoring
Practical Training will include:
- Use and Maintenance of RPE
- Use of Control Measures
- Site Set Up, Enclosures, Airlocks etc
ATL Safety Training Centre is UKATA Approved and Verified for Category C training.
ATL Safety Limited’s New Operative training course is usually only offered as open courses at our dedicated training centre on the Hertfordshire / Cambridgeshire border.
This course can be delivered...
In-house course booking Form
The benefits of in-house training?
- By arranging an in-house training course we come to you, this can save valuable time consuming travel and the inevitable and sometimes costly, expense of overnight accommodation involved in using external venues and hotels.
- You decide the dates you want the training to be carried out, we will come to your premises wherever and whenever it suits your workload.
- By utilising in-house training it becomes considerably more cost effective, a ‘one off’ fixed price covers up to the maximum number of delegates allowed on the course, this significantly reduces individual costs per delegate.
Booking Procedure (4 steps)
- Check the course details including the preferred date and start time you want.
- Provide contact information so we can get back to you regarding the enquiry.
- Review and sign our Terms and Conditions.
- We will check our tutor availability and come back to you with a quote and provisional booking for the training.